Sunday, January 3, 2010

Slightly Lying

OK, so I accidentally lied this morning...I really thought that today was going to be a tad bit more productive than it actually was!

We ended up getting a new TV at Costco this afternoon, got home and set it up, then zoned out for about an hour. After that, we hit up Wally World (Walmart) and did the grocery thing which took longer than expected. And now we're home and about to FINALLY start unpacking!

Needless to say, I'll be uber busy this evening, but plan on resuming regular blogging tomorrow! I'll leave y'all with this pic of us and all of our friends at an ugly sweater party from the holidays...yikes!


Night y'all!

2 comments:

  1. that photo is adorable!! love love LOVE it : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! That pizza and everything else looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete