Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Anniversary Dinner

Hey guys!

This one might be a quickie (snicker snicker) because Nate and I are going to try to beat traffic home so we can enjoy our ANNIVERSARY DINNER together asap!

Around lunch today, I had 8 oz. of the leftover roasted shrimp and orzo salad in a mug that said "Hogs & Kisses"...gotta love the random mugs in the work kitchen!

About 2 hours later I had this yummy sandwich (wheat sandwich thin, roasted red peppers, marinara, grilled chicken breast, provolone):

And hot steamy mug (are you seeing that I like eating out of mugs?) of the leftover Corn Chowder from last night:

About halfway through the day, Nate surprised me with flowers delivered to work (aawwwwwwwww :)

And then I snacked on the pumpkin yogurt-Pink Lady snackeroo:

Tonight we are going to have bruschetta, steaks with gorgonzola + candied pecans, roasted asparagus, and homemade mashed potatoes...YUM. Heck yes! I'll likely not be posting again until tomorrow, but there will be recipes and pictures up then!

Until then, I'd love to hear about your favorite meal for special occasions (birthdays, anniversaries, and general life celebrations)!

1 comment: